On March 13, 2015 a Dish technician broke the window of my home while completing a satellite installation he apologized and the technician called his manager to report that he broke my window, his manager agreed to pay for the repairs. The technicians manager provided his direct contact number and came to the home the following Monday and again agreed that Dish would take care of all damages, weeks later dish now admits no fault and changes their story saying they never broke the window and closes the claim without contacting me to complete any investigation to allow me to submit the pictures proving they caused the damage.

They are now trying to leave me stuck to pay for damage they initially took full responsibility for this company is dishonest and irresponsible.

I filed a BBB complaint which got me nowhere. I have now filed a lawsuit to take the company to small claims court.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Comments