Dish Network has impressed me. I didnt know one company could tell so many different lies.

Had a problem with my installation and installer told me he was sorry and it would be fixed. That was the beginning of the lies.

If you ever see or hear a Dish Network person run. Run as far away as you can.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dish network installation. Dish Network needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dish network installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dish Network.

Comments

I AGREE!!!!!! My mother and father switched from Direct Tv to Dish several years ago and it has been a NIGHTMARE to deal with them or get proper service.

The equipment keeps failing, when they send a service person out they usually don't fix the problem and in some cases make it worse.

One service person even charged my mother for his services--even though he wasn't supposed to do that. Nightmare company.