1.2

I tried getting dish for my parents in the house they are currently renting. I was told because of previous tenants not paying a final bill 4 years ago my parents couldn't get service there.

They seriously asked me to pay the previous tenants bill before they would bring service for my parents. Shame on them and I think them asking me to pay someone else's bill is not legal

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dish network installation. Dish Network needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dish network installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dish Network.

Comments

hmcmarki

We have had so many complaints from our customers.

If you are having any issues with Direct Tv/Dish/Xfinity please give me a call at 801-210-9034. I most likely will answer right away, if not- leave a voice mail and I will get back to you ASAP.

I will find a way to solve your problem.

I'm an account manager so I take my customers complaints very seriously.

If you are experiencing and issue with billing, technical support, ect.

I can help you out. Or if you are just unhappy and looking for another service provider I can also help with that as well.

Tv Account Manager,

Marki If you prefer e-mail you can contact me at: Markilnixon@gmail.com