It should be simple to get cable tv services, right?They give you a price; you pay your monthly bill.

Simple. No! Not with Dish Network. They have continuously added costs to my bill over a six month period that I did not ask for.

When I call, I am told it is taken care of. The next month, the same thing. I have spent a total of five hours on the phone attempting to fix the problem to no avail. Their service representatives have the IQ of a doorknob.

Absolutely uncool.A company with no integrity and zero professionalism.

Review about: Dish Network Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Hi, this is Alicia Brink.I'm with the Executive Offices of DISH Network.

I apologize about the confusion on your bill. Some times we offer promotions when you sign up with us. Some of these promotions are only for a limited time and once the time expires than the bill will reflect that. For example we can offer premium movie channels and than after the promotional time if you elect to keep them and do not remove you will start getting billed for them.

This is also the case with things like the service plan or promotional credits.If you are still having concerns regarding your bill please let us know I would be more than happy to review your account with you.