I have been with Dish Network for over 10 years. I moved to a location where the dish could not be installed.

I was going to cancel my service of International channels that I had with Dish but the representative over the phone told me they will offer me $50/month off my bill for the next year if I continue to stay with Dish. I told the representative that I cannot install Dish at my new place so what good will that do to me. The representative stated that I can put my Dish account on freeze for about $5 a month and whenever I am ready to unfreeze the account I will be offered that discount. Therefore I went ahead and put my account on freeze because I knew I was going to be moving again in less than a year so I could take advantage of this offer.

Couple months later there was miscommunication with a representative from Dish network where I thought my service would be still on freeze if I returned my receiver. I went ahead and returned my receiver. Now that it's time for me to move and take advantage of the offer I was given, Dish tells me that my account has been closed and and I need restart my service again. In addition to that they cannot provide me that offer as well because my service is cancelled.

I spoke to a supervisor over the phone and he was very rude as well. He told me he cannot offer me whatever I was told I will be offered. I am so upset with Dish Network. This is what I get for being loyal and staying with the company for so long and my account ends up being cancelled due to some confusion.

If I had to cancel my service I would have done so without even putting my account on freeze. I have been telling family members and friends about Dish and gave them positive feedback about it but it seems like it's time I need to start the negative word of mouth advertising due to my experience even when being loyal for over 10 years.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of international tv package from Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments