1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I ordered the internet service 3 months ago to bundle with my satelite. Promised same speed as broadband, at 40 mps...surprise.

I get 1.5 mps dn, .4 up if a good day. Not able to stream, download, nothing. They give the excuse that i signed up for that, hardly why would i go from 75 mps to 1.5, i outlined my needs and use, was assured that it could do all that. It can not, lost work opportunities, can not skype or download with school, and if my kid gets on her kindle...well it takes 4 to 5 hours to download anything...this hearkens back to 90s, aol and phone.

I want out, but told oh we can give you a 25 credit, lol, but to cancel means 200+ in legal cancellation fees. What a scam and even in their web sites, same fees i pay false advertising for 40 mps dn, 5 mps up...really. You can not provide the service i contracted for, they never had any intention of providing that service.

This is bs. False advertising, switch and bait, and not meeting contractual committments

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network and dish network internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments