was wondering if you could be of any assistance to me. I have been back and forth with dish network on multiple occasion sometimes for hours and then would lose connection.

I am a military member and spend most of the time deployed out of country to various locations. I had put my account on military suspension multiple times. The last time I told them I was going to a undisclosed location with out access to phones or Internet most of the time and I would just like to turn it off. Because I would not have the access to call and reextend the military suspension.

After being on the phone with the person for over 30 minutes from a foreign country on a phone card. He was not wanting to turn off service. He said that he would put a note on my account to have the military suspension automatically extended . I have just got back home from over seas and called dish about turning back on and I was told that my account was suspended for none payment.

That the military suspension was not reapplied after it ran out and I was charged 39 dollars and was showing on my credit report that I don't pay my bills and that it was my fault for not paying my bill or calling to extend suspension from war zone. They said they can't put a note on account to extend and only to extend was from a phone call. Which wasn't possible from war zone . So I was told that I was lied to.

So I said do they not record the phone calls and was told only started doing that 6 months ago. So I mailed back in my dish receiver. I was told there was no way to get this off my credit report. Even if I paid for bill .

Which I shouldn't have received because was on suspension. So it was my fault for believe a dish network employee for lying to me. It was my fault for serving my country and not having access to call and resuspend service after I was told it was taking care off. I was just wondering if there is anything I can do or you can do to help me rectify this situation.

I would just like it off my credit report as a negative remark.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you very much for your assistance.

madsgt wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network and dish network internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

DISH_Answers
Littleton, Colorado, United States #995028

I understand this can be very frustrating for someone in your situation. We'd be happy to review your account.

Please send us an email at socialmedia@dish.com so we may assist you in full. Thank you!

Christopher Sagal