was wondering if you could be of any assistance to me. I have been back and forth with dish network on multiple occasion sometimes for hours and then would lose connection.

I am a military member and spend most of the time deployed out of country to various locations. I had put my account on military suspension multiple times. The last time I told them I was going to a undisclosed location with out access to phones or Internet most of the time and I would just like to turn it off. Because I would not have the access to call and reextend the military suspension.

After being on the phone with the person for over 30 minutes from a foreign country on a phone card. He was not wanting to turn off service. He said that he would put a note on my account to have the military suspension automatically extended . I have just got back home from over seas and called dish about turning back on and I was told that my account was suspended for none payment.

That the military suspension was not reapplied after it ran out and I was charged 39 dollars and was showing on my credit report that I don't pay my bills and that it was my fault for not paying my bill or calling to extend suspension from war zone. They said they can't put a note on account to extend and only to extend was from a phone call. Which wasn't possible from war zone . So I was told that I was lied to.

So I said do they not record the phone calls and was told only started doing that 6 months ago. So I mailed back in my dish receiver. I was told there was no way to get this off my credit report. Even if I paid for bill .

Which I shouldn't have received because was on suspension. So it was my fault for believe a dish network employee for lying to me. It was my fault for serving my country and not having access to call and resuspend service after I was told it was taking care off. I was just wondering if there is anything I can do or you can do to help me rectify this situation.

I would just like it off my credit report as a negative remark.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you very much for your assistance.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Internet Service.

Comments

DISH_Answers
Littleton, Colorado, United States #995028

I understand this can be very frustrating for someone in your situation. We'd be happy to review your account.

Please send us an email at socialmedia@dish.com so we may assist you in full. Thank you!

Christopher Sagal