Minerva, Ohio

I have only had my service for about 6 months and I am moving & they don't offer Internet service where I am moving so my only option is Time Warner Cable. They will not let me out of my contract and I have to pay them $380.00 even though I wasn't cancelling my service for any other reason than they don't offer internet.

I can't believe they would punish me for something that is out of my hands!!!!! What a horrible way to conduct business, I would NEVER recommend this company and I will tell ANYBODY that is thinking of going with this company DONT do it!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Your contract is based on your primary address where you signed the agreement for. By you moving to a location that does not have access(line of site) would be you changing the terms, this in violation of the contract if cancelled.

Dish is abiding by what they promised you. 2 years of service at the address you signed up at.