Dish is horrible. Bought the equipment for a second home so I could turn it off and on with the understanding that if I bought the equipment outright I wouldn't have to be tied into a contract.

First time I turn off the service I get hit with a contract cancellation charge, even though I was assured when I bought the equipment this would not happen. Called Dish to resolve the issue explaining my situation, and that I intended to keep using their service in the future. They were not friendly about it, didn't care about having me as a long term customer, didn't care about how much I spent on the equipment, just wanted the quick cancellation money. Asked them to send me a copy of my contract, they said they would send it to me, but I never received it.

Instead I got a bill from a collection company. Basically found out I was lied to by the rep who sold me the equipment. Watch out for this company! Bad business!

Stay away! You have been warned!

Comments

Dunnellon, Florida, United States #832965

I understand, thanks fo the advice!

MikeLDISH123
Conroe, Texas, United States #784733

Ihatedish,

I understand your situation after reviewing your post and would appreciate your efforts if you could please email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can have a look!