I had to put my DISH service on hold when I took a contract job in another city. DISH was happy to do that, but never told me those months would be deducted from my contract.

So once the contract was up, I cancelled the service and returned the equipment. After four calls to get the box sent to the correct address, I finally get the final bill and I'm charged an early termination fee. Despite the fact that no one said anything in all those phone calls about an early termination fee, DISH refuses to credit the fee. I offered to split it with them, they refused to credit half.

Then today, despite the fact that I paid the bill on it's due date in full. It cleared by bank today. I get an e-mail from DISH today that they also hit my credit card for the early termination fee.

Now it's MY job to call them back and have a credit put on my card. DISH has no concept of what customer service is, they will *** at every turn.

Comments

Salem, Missouri, United States #836672

DISPUTE THE CHARGE ON YOUR CARD WITH THE ISSUING BANK.

BeckiB@DISH

Anonymous, I understand your frustrations with this and would be happy to look into this for you. Please send me an email at becki.barned@dish.com. Thank you!

Becki Barned