Paid for a receiver on jan 20 2011, received the box to return old receiver Jan 25 with note to return withen 10 days.today is feb 10 2011.

No receiver which I paid for yet while i am paying 29 bucks for rental on the other receiver. Have all emails etc. as proof of the transactions. Talked for 33 mins to someone and eventually was told to talk to a superviser (wonder why I had to wait 33 mins?).

Noone knows whats going on.

anyway instead of getting a supervisor they hung up on me.Hope they have the worst case of acute hemorrhoids.

Review about: Dish Network Receiver.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

It is believed that symptomatic hemorrhoids affect at least 50% of the US population at some time during their lives, and around ~5% of the population is affected at any given time.Both sexes experience approximately the same incidence of the condition, with rates peaking between 45 and 65 years.

They are more common in Caucasians and those of higher socioeconomic status.

Long-term outcomes are generally good, though some people may have recurrent symptomatic episodes.Only a small proportion of persons end up needing surgery.

BeckiB@DISH

Hello, I apologize for the frustration that this has caused you. I would be more than happy to take a look at your account and see what happened. You can email me at becki.barned@dishnetwork.com.

Becki Barned