Kent, Washington

DISH NETWORK IS A SCAM THEY SENT THEIR PEOPLE TO KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR TO OFFER YOU TV CABLE AND INTERNET.WHEN YOU ACCEPTED THE OFFER THEY ONLY INSTALLED ONE ITEM TV CABLE WITHOUT THE INTERNET AND CHARGES YOU FOR BOTH SO I CALLED THEM ABOUT THE INTERNET THAT SUPPOSE TO COME WITH THE OFFER PRICE THEY TOLD ME TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM THEIR GUY THAT KNOCKED ON MY DOOR AND GIVE ME THE 3RD PARTY PHONE NUMBER FOR THE INTERNET.

Related: Dish Network - Do NOT order Dish Services for ANY reason

I WAS PISSED SO RETURN THE BOXES AND DISH BACK TO THEM BUT THEY STILL TRY TO MAKE ME PAY EARLY TERMINATION FEE OF $435.

IS THERE ANY LAWYER THAT I CAN SUE DISH NETWORK.

I didn't like: Scam and a lier.

Style and Design
Coverage Area
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss LIES NOT SAME AS OFFER / $435
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

No, there is not a lawyer to sue Dish, for a couple reasons.One you have an arbitration clause.

Two, you did not point out why the contract is not valid. And lastly, Dish doesn't go door to door, nor send people door to door.

This is done by 3rd party retailers that may sell more than Dish.You'd need to speak with them about internet.

to Anonymous #1155442

Thank you for your time to reply, I can't get a hold of the 3rd party.No way to contact them I thought these peoples work together with the Dish Network.

Since after I have this problem I have installed the camera in front of my door and will never again open the door for commercial sell or anyone that knock without knowing them.