DISH NETWORK IS A SCAM

231 of 1702 Dish Network reviews

DISH NETWORK IS A SCAM THEY SENT THEIR PEOPLE TO KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR TO OFFER YOU TV CABLE AND INTERNET.WHEN YOU ACCEPTED THE OFFER THEY ONLY INSTALLED ONE ITEM TV CABLE WITHOUT THE INTERNET AND CHARGES YOU FOR BOTH SO I CALLED THEM ABOUT THE INTERNET THAT SUPPOSE TO COME WITH THE OFFER PRICE THEY TOLD ME TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM THEIR GUY THAT KNOCKED ON MY DOOR AND GIVE ME THE 3RD PARTY PHONE NUMBER FOR THE INTERNET.

I WAS PISSED SO RETURN THE BOXES AND DISH BACK TO THEM BUT THEY STILL TRY TO MAKE ME PAY EARLY TERMINATION FEE OF $435.

IS THERE ANY LAWYER THAT I CAN SUE DISH NETWORK.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Telecommunications
review #839121

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dish Network? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
231 of 1702 Dish Network reviews

May 01, 2016 #1152670

No, there is not a lawyer to sue Dish, for a couple reasons. One you have an arbitration clause. Two, you did not point out why the contract is not valid. And lastly, Dish doesn't go door to door, nor send people door to door. This is done by 3rd party retailers that may sell more than Dish. You'd need to speak with them about internet.

1 0 Reply

May 07, 2016 #1155442

Thank you for your time to reply, I can't get a hold of the 3rd party. No way to contact them I thought these peoples work together with the Dish Network. Since after I have this problem I have installed the camera in front of my door and will never again open the door for commercial sell or anyone that knock without knowing them.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dish Network. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dish Network.
Filing a new complaint about
×