I recently had Dish Network installed at my home and after a hour of use realized that some stations that I was accustomed to was not available thru Dish.I kindly called customer service to inquire about it would cost me a additional pkg to access just one of the stations.

After some thought I decided against it and wanted to simply cancel the service. Al thought I contacted them less than 2 hours from getting the service installed, Dish wanted to charge me a 425.00 early termination fee. Even after I had paid 215.00 upfront.

I was passed from one mgr to another but no one was able to tell me why 2 hours of their service was worth $425.00, Dish Network is a group of snake oil salesman who bait and switch to screw new and existing customers.I've cancelled the service and plan on having them kiss my *** when they're 425.00 bill comes in...

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

idontknow

did my research and went through a retailer even had written down what i wanted in a package and that i had a hdtv just one and wanted hd receiver with dvr.well when the time came to charge i inquired from my bank what was taken out and it was less than what i expected, so when i called the retailer thats when all heck broke out.i was set up for a totally different package and standard receiver no dvr :( well after put over to dish network, i explained to an agent that it was a good thing i inquired because what if the installer came set up and now im stuck with a standard & a package i didnt ask for and locked in a 2 year contract with something i dont want thats not good business, but after complaining for the misleading information and retailer taking it upon themselve to "set up" my package thats bad business.

however, after everything dish compensated for the 8hr ordeal that i went through.dont tell me im getting steak and give me a hamburger

I fully agree with "us" on this, you are retarded and likely should not be making any purchases without an adult present.

As a retailer of both DirecTv and Dish Network I can tell you that you have up to three days to cancel without penalty.I would guess you didn't get the corporate office but a large retailer who doesn't want to lose the sale.

Call 800-333-3474. This rule DOES fall under the FTC's rules for in-home sales (although it shouldn't). I am also surprised someone would put you in Dish if you didn't get the channels you watch for the price you expected.

Not every service is for every person.Good luck.

Try looking what is included in each package before you sign up R E T A R D !!!!!!! :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek ...