I have had Dish network TV for about a year now.I have so much trouble with it, that I want to cancel!

We get missing channels and channels that won't work all day long. We pay for this and have had a tech out five times to fix it, and each time we think its fixed. They say that we are in a bad spot, but my parents have Dish network and have NEVER experienced what we experience. Each time we call, they try to explain to us that we can fix it ourselves.

Bull ***! And when we try to tell that that we hate paying for a service that doesn't even work, they tell us that we can cancel but have to pay the cancellation fee.

I'm not paying a fee for something that doesn't even work!They will not work with us on fixing the issue, and I'm at the end of my rope with them.

Review about: Dish Network Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

DanB@Dish Network

I'm sorry to hear that you had so much trouble getting this issue resolved. However, I'm glad to see that we have corrected the issue. If you need further assistance, please email me at: Daniel.Busa@DISH.com

evansal4410
#552005

I finally had a repair man come out and fix the problem.It was the way the lines we set up at the apartment.

I don't think it matters where my parents live, I was told that they would check to see if I could get this service and they said yes. I never said anything about being compensated, but why should I pay for a service that I was told would work and then would no longer work? It was very frequent that many or even all channels we had would be out. That's not very good service.

Plus, I'm also dealing with new issues in which I have been charged for stuff that I do not recall ever having.I'm glad that Dish finally sent out someone who knew what to do to fix my problem.

#551956

Sorry to hear about your trouble and I understand your frustration.My first question is were do your parents live in relation to you?

If they live in the same house and have the same line of sight to the sky, then a fair comparison can be made as to service. Just being honest.

Next if you are only missing certain channels and are not without service completely, they do not have to compensate you in any way shape or form. If they throw a PPV cert your way it would be generous but not owed.

If you do go without service completely, they have to give you credit for "time without service". If there is faulty equipment and they just are unable to discover the problem, then I suggest switching to cablec, direct, u-verse, or some other deserving company.

Its all the same really.Good luck!