Dish network why doesn't someone do something about them.Why would anyone want to pay a lot of money to lose reception for no reason or to have a major network like NBC be unwatchable?

Their customer service is horrible, they are knowingly ripping people off. Stay away buyer beware. Do not sign up for their service you will regret it. Cable may cost you 10.00 bucks or so more a month but it works all the time and when you have a problem normally when you call their customer service you are speaking to someone in Oaklahoma and not someone in FN India or god knows where.

I am in MT a friend tried it in FL and they were horrible there as well.Two words, RIP OFF

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

CheriT @ DISH Network

Hello, this is Cheri Torres with DISH Network customer service.I came across your post and wanted to apologize for the bad experience you had with our customer service.

If your satellite is contently losing signal for any reason there is something further that will need to be done. If you have already called in to our customer service department for this issue and have went through all the necessary trouble shooting steps, our next step is to send a technician. I would be happy to get this issue resolved for you. I would need some information from you in order to do so, such as account number, phone number, and name on the acct.

You can email me at Cheri.Torres@DishNetwork.

If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to post back here.:)