I ordered Dish Network service on November 5th.When the technician came to my home, he informed me that he could not install service due to the position of where the dish would be on my balcony.

I called the same day to request a refund and was told that I would receive the funds back into my account LAST Monday. I have called every day this past week and was told by each rep that the money will be back to me each day after.

Today is Nov 19th and the refund still has not been processed and each rep & and supervisor has said that they cannot tell me when my money will be in my account.I NEED SOMEONE TO CONTACT ME ASAP ABOUT MY MONEY ($141) FOR A SERVICE THAT I DID NOT RECEIVE!

Review about: Dish Network Account.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Sonya,

I understand your concern and would love to help! Could you please email me your account number so I can have a look and find out the status of the transaction? My email address is michael.lemar@dish.com and I'll look forward to speaking with you!

I spoke with someone last night about my refund and they said that I would receive it in my bank account TODAY... still no money! I am very upset!

BeckiB@DISH

Salex142, I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Please email me at becki.barned@dish.com and I can check on the refund for you. Thank you!

Becki Barned