I've been a loyal customer of Dish for over 6 years, but once my contract is up, I WILL NEVER use Dish again.I've referred several people to them and they state they will give you a credit of $50 for a period of 10 months ($5 per month per referral).

Every time they start the first and sometimes the second month of credits and then they stop. When you call them they say to continue to pay the bill and they will issue credit on the next bill. Next month comes and still no credits. Call again and they say the same thing, to pay the bill and they will issue credits but they never do.

My bill was at $65 and now it's up to $98. Now they dropped AMC from their lineup, so as a "loyal customer" they said they would send me a streaming box so I can watch several of my favorite shows and once I stream them I simply call in and they will issue a credit on my account.... ya I've heard that one more than once from them. The streaming box never arrived either.

With the loss of AMC, my bill went up to $99 now even though I lost my channels. They advertise on TV how Direct TV raises it rates, I think they need to look at themselves before they say negatives against the competition. Once my contract is up I will never return to Dish. Do yourself a favor and NEVER sign up with Dish.

They do not deserve you business and the hassle and rates is not worth it.As far as I'm concerned, Dish broke their contract with me.

Review about: Dish Network Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Ms.Dean,

I saw your post and would love to help get your concerns cleared up!

What would be a big help is if you could please email me your account number so I can review it in order to gather all information about this and optimally assist you.My email address is michael.lemar@dish.com and I'll enjoy the opportunity to get this all resolved for you!

DanB@Dish Network

I'm sorry you missed out on your referral credits.The last thing we want is for our loyal customers to go unrewarded for their referrals.

The referral credits are supposed to be automated. If you receive one they should keep coming. From the sounds of it we eith have an issue with the way the account is set up in our system or the credits you did receive were for other items or offers. Furthermore,I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive your Roku.

I will be more than happy to look into this for you fruther.Please send me an email at: Daniel.Busa@DISH.com

They are liars!I was sold a packaged bundle for $118 a month first bill comes too almost $200 no long distance but sorry for your frustration we can add that for 10 more dollars a month.

Internet is slower than dial up at 1.5 but they can upgrade me for. An extra 14 a month plus 10 dollars to change service had the free HD for life for registering on line but for the last 3 months I am still getting charged 11 dollars but I have to pay it then I get a credit that never comes. The 3 months of the promo for B B home show time and HBO up in Sept so I cancelled it in august but they are still charging me 104 for it. Have to pay full bill and they will credit me which will never happen.

Purchesed our own modem, sent back the other one by ups and now they aware charging me for the returned one of 79 dollars. Confirmed the delivery of the old modem but the say I have to pay the fee a d of course I will be given a credit.

Always told that someone will call back never receive a call.I filed a complaint with bbb.org