I had an equipment problem that their techs coudn't fix.I fixed it myself after googling the problem (they don't have internet?).

Dish's CSR even accused me of stealing their service. Actually, it was their DVR didn't recognize me and all they needed to do was send it a signal from their end. What a bunch of incompetents, starting with CEO Ergen. I switched services.

Lately Dish has been harassing me with telemarketing calls to my cell phone. I told them to stop, but they said too bad, won't happen for 31 days.

Hard to believe this is such a big company.DirecTV is so much superior; for that matter, so is Comcast.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Jhkjhkjhk,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you've had with the service and would be more than happy to help you in getting it all cleared up for you!What type of issue were you having with the equipment?

If you could, please email me your account number or phone number so I can look into everything, especially the calls you've been receiving, and get it resolved.My email address is michael.lemar@dish.com and I'll look forward to speaking with you!

Dish Network - Tv Service Review Dish Network "No television reception here at home. Got Dish TV. Had to pay $20 extra for local service. $69 a month. Now increased to $30 a month. No service for weeks,..." Read more Dish Network Billing Department Review from Atlanta, Georgia Dish Network "On 11/09/2015 there was a Fraud payment that DiSH Had took out of my bank card witch was $90.56 . My bill is suppose to be only $36.75 at the..." Read more Dish Network - Account Review from Muscat, Masqat Dish Network "I have paid rupees 3840 on 19.01.2015 for one year 320 per month ,but showing nine months only. While checking with you you are saying that someone called and changed...." Read more Dish Network - Review in Television/ Radio category from Richardson, Texas Dish Network "Dish network killed my puppy. I live on a dead end drive with no trespassing signs posted around my property. Today a few minutes after I let my puppy out to..." Read more Another Tophatter Screwup Tophatter "ILess than a week ago I bid and won a beautiful and bright, colorful Indian tapestry of an Elephant. What Bluelans sent was a cheap, thin small totally wrong item..." Read more Advantage Rent A Car - Rented vehicle damaged, poor customer service Advantage Rent A Car "Rented a car at the La Guardia Airport location on 09/24/17 to be returned on 09/30/17 and provided agreement number LGA 55226. Confirmation # LADP0B1337AD. To my surprise and inconvenience,..." Read more Value City Furniture - Peeling "So called" leather furniture... Value City Furniture "When I purchased my what it said was leather sofa set i fell in love with it, 3 years later I see where its peeling along the seams and small..." Read more Whirlpool - Stainless French door refrigerator with drawer freezer Whirlpool "We have continuous ice accumulation that melts under the freezer drawer leaking water intermittently onto our tile floor, creating a slip and fall hazard. We have to fully defrost the..." Read more