I had an equipment problem that their techs coudn't fix.I fixed it myself after googling the problem (they don't have internet?).

Dish's CSR even accused me of stealing their service. Actually, it was their DVR didn't recognize me and all they needed to do was send it a signal from their end. What a bunch of incompetents, starting with CEO Ergen. I switched services.

Lately Dish has been harassing me with telemarketing calls to my cell phone. I told them to stop, but they said too bad, won't happen for 31 days.

Hard to believe this is such a big company.DirecTV is so much superior; for that matter, so is Comcast.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Jhkjhkjhk,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you've had with the service and would be more than happy to help you in getting it all cleared up for you!What type of issue were you having with the equipment?

If you could, please email me your account number or phone number so I can look into everything, especially the calls you've been receiving, and get it resolved.My email address is michael.lemar@dish.com and I'll look forward to speaking with you!