I was a dish network costumer for many years.I had to cancel my services because I moved out from my house to another state.

I called the cancel my services and because I lost one of my receivers I told them to charge the account that they have on file for that. I sent all the other equipment back to them and couple of days later I got a check from them for $100 stating that they overcharged my account and that they apologize for that. guess what happened 1 year later? I got a later from collection agency that I owe dish network $100.

Nobody send me any letters or even called me to let me know that I hacve any kind of balance with them for over a year now. When I called them they said that they have some kind of error in their system and that they couldn't apply charges for my lost receiver to credit card that they have on file. When I asked them why they didn't call me and let me know they have no answer.

They also can not answer why they reimbursed me with $100 and then put me to collection for $100.I don't know what to do and how to get this episode cleared from my credit history which was excellent until I got account with dish

Review about: Dish Network Account.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments