As of today March 17, 2017 ...My hopper 3 has had software issues for about 45 days and I have had to make about 6 calls to figure out why I am not able to have my programs recorded.

I was finally told this was a 45 day issue and expected to be resolved by March 22. I paid a penalty to leave DIRECT TV to come to dish which after about 4 months I feel like I have "jumped out of the frying pan into the FIRE". I requested a price adjustment and was given a $14.76 adjustment which is VERY small compared to the $100.00 I pay. Because of the poor system and service I have spent 20-30 minutes on the phone each time and the small adjustment shows how they do NOT value their customers.

The customer service is HORRIBLE and I feel sorry if people think DISH NETWORK is a customer service cable company. The website is not user friendly, I looked up and down the site for phone # and finally I went to the live help. I would like to see the phone numbers and departments broken down. I would like them to go back to the software they used when they were joint with AT&T.

I could go on and on about this HORRIBLE system so I will end with this...DISH is not ready to go LIVE.

Review about: Dish Network Dvr Tv Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments