Delhi, Ohio

I was marketed by Dish because I was a Directv customer, during Dish's price guarantee marketing. Which was very attractive price fix was att at the time, be cause my Directv bill went from just below $70 a month to over $195 in the first year...without changing anything!

So the price fix was attractive! One of my main concerns was the number of shows I can record and watch at the same time, No Problem they said....they just didn't tell me I would need a dvr on every tv for an extra charge. Internet yea, after we get you connected we can offer you Dish Internet....let me ask you, wouldn't you think it is Dish Internet. I get a call from Time Warner......

If I wanted T/W why would I call Dish!! Dish programming is inferior to all the providers. Directv maybe expensive, but so far the best! I had two properties I changed to Dish, that was the worst nightmare for us!

The properties are five hours apart. They sent the package for our main home to our second home and vise versa. So the first installation took the guy six hours because he had the wrong equipment.... The other property took four installers!

On and on with the dvr' poor program, not user friendly, etc. Had to switch Internet providers and because they couldn't provide Internet. The provider we choose gave us a package deal that was just a few dollars more than what we were paying for just Dish tv. So we changed providers right!

First of all took three calls to cancel, the first representative kept trying to talk me into offering our account to someone......four times he kept doing that. I told him why would I want to do that, give someon something I don't like!!! Seriously! After demanding to talk with a supervisor and someone who understood English, he couldn't understand either!

Because I would verify my other account with him, he hangs up.....can you believe this..he....hung ....up...on..me! I talk to someone later in Customer Service and they documented what I said apologized but said they could help and I needed to call this number.

When I called back the next day I told the rep that I didn't want to waste time going through everything again, and wanted to speak with a supervisor.

After about thirty minutes and him trying to convince me not to cancel, he transferred me to someone with a title of VP.....what a joke! She did nothing.....Took me four calls, and about 3 1/2 hours to cancel and over $420 cancellation fee!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Delhi stated that there is a room for improvement of are dishonest and and need to strong arm customers to keep them. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all the above" of dish network tv package and associated monetary loss in the amount of $575. Dish Network needs to "negotiate fair cancelation fee" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dish network tv package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dish Network.

Comments