I can't believe the way dish network is conducting business.Most of the time, they design schems to try to fool customers into unwanted contract without first disclosing it.

Then they will try all kinds ways to try to overbill you. And they don't seem to care about what the customers feel. They are like, I will charge you, who care about what you say about the charge, I will just send you the bill. All the do seems to be to make money no matter what, even if it is false or unethical.

I have never seen a company doing business like that.Beaware, if you ever signed up with them, you will have a hard time to break off without paying extra.

Review about: Dish Network Tv Package.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Hi, this is Alicia Brink.I'm with DISH Network.

I understand your frustration. When the ground is to hard or frozen it is extremely difficult to bury cable, I know that it seems confusing since they dug a hole for the pole. Keep in mind that when you bury cable you are digging a trench several feet long and when digging a hole for the pole it is about a foot in diameter. By digging the hole in the When you have equipment leased through us it is still under warranty and we cover the cost to replace the equipment if needed.

If a technician is required to make a home visit there is a charge for that but we will not charge you any additional fees to replace the equipment if needed. Because we understand it may be difficult for customers we do offer a service plan to help with this cost. Our service plan is like no other company out there. We have taken the needs of our customers and created a resolution for them through our service plan.

Our service plan is available at any time even if you already have an existing issue.

Our goal is to provide customers satisfaction.There are some situations that may cause your bill to increase or change; promotions expiring, price increases, additional receivers, additional features, additional programming.If you have any additional questions or concerns please let us know.

We have been good customers (never late on a payment) of Dish Network for over five years.During that time we had no problems and the product was fine, however, earlier this year we decided to upgrade to HD service.

Just getting it through to their customer service people that we wanted to upgrade was an ordeal. Horrible customer service. Finally, the service was installed. The installer set up a new dish on a pole in our yard and refused to bury the cable going to the house.

He said the ground was too hard? Hmmmm, he was able to dig a hole for the pole. (?) Our service went out a couple months later and a service tech had to be sent to check the installation. Same person.

He re-pointed the dish. It was then spring and he still would not bury the cable but instead instructed us on how deep the cable should be placed in the ground! We took care of it ourselves. Our next bill included unauthorized charges for a "service warranty" which consisted of a posting fee (?) of $7.20 and a recurring monthly fee of $6!

Also, a $15 fee for the service call to fix their malfunctioning equipment. I called customer service...they would remove the warranty (which we never authorized in the first place) for a $25 fee!!!!!!...and charge an additional $80 for the service call. I spoke to a supervisor for whom English was noticeably a second language, and got nowhere. We are presently stuck with the unauthorized monthly fee that increases our bill by $6 a...

We are obligated to a 2 yr contract that we had to enter into in order to receive the HD upgrade. As soon as the two years are up (or sooner if possible) we will be dropping this horrible company!!! BUYER BEWARE.

We will be writing our state Attorney General's office about the fraudulent "service warranty" fees.This company needs to be stopped, NOW.

:roll Dish network customer service reps enjoy abusing customers.I have been in retail for over 30 years and heard it all but they take the cake and win the BIGGEST GROUP OF IDIOTS award for the month.

I would encourage EVERYONE to disconnect if you are past contract and get local cable which in most cases is locally owned if you live in small town USA. Don't feed the monster any more - let it get sick and die. Have you seen their stock reports? Dish Network has negative equity, is not owned by North Americans and is an organizaton made up of lying, stealing theives who get off on customer abuse.

I would love to see them go under and go away. They are the *** at the bottom of the toilet, the greasy *** at the bottom of the trash can and the gum on the bottom of my shoe. I will NEVER EVER buy television from them again - don't waste your time - go with cable/bundle your telephone and internet and save some dollars. Good luck in bankruptcy court, dish, and good luck as you get investigated for FRAUD by the FCC for falsified charges and misleading business practices.

I hear you are the little pc.circling the drain.

I was an employee of Dish Network.I took incoming calls from mostly disgruntled customers.

The biggest complaint was that people were victimized by deceptive practices and received a different answer to the same question each time they called in to voice a problem.

I can empathize because if I asked 10 different supervisors the same question, i would get 10 different answers making it very difficult to give customers accurate information.

I was fired by Dish on Dec. 17th, a week before Christmas because the Dish management said that I was not meeting their standards; yet, 2 hours prior, I received recognition for having a perfect call. The truth is that the Dish location I was at is closing and hundreds are being fired daily by Dish so that Dish can avoid paying unemployment.

This company has received millions of local dollars in corporate welfare and are now leaving hundreds high and dry.Perhaps one can surmise that i am biased because of my outcome with Dish and I will not deny it.

Never , NEVER, Trust, Dish network

They over bill you and they flat out Lie to you .

No matter what the dish network supervisors tell you over the phone, they will just keep jamming it to you on their billing , time after time .

Also they will never send to you a mailed copy of any phone conversations and agreements or promises made to you over the phone.

They are crooks !