Coverage Area
Style and Design

Little did i know when I made the choice to use Dish Networks service the negative impact it would have on my life years later.The problems started when I decided to cancel the service.

Part of cancelling the service is returning the equipment. They sent me a couple pre-labeled boxes and I used them to send the equipment back. A few weeks later they sent me a bill for $180. They said they never received the equipment.

I refused to pay it. I called them several times explaining I sent the equipment back just as they instructed. They insisted I owed them $180. A few weeks passed and they sent the bill to collection agency.

After a few months the collection agency filed a derogatory report to the various credit agencies which caused my credit score to drop over 100 points. I called Dish and explained again that I sent the equipment back and this was a big mistake. They told me I needed to pay them $180 and they would fix my credit score. I paid the money.

I paid them the money that I did not owe them on the promise that they would fix my credit score. Guess what... they lied. They didn't fix anything.

They just gave me the phone number of the collection agency and told me I would have to deal with them about fixing my credit score.

Now I'm waiting for a Paid In Full letter.I doubt I will ever actually receive it because I'm dealing with a bunch of liars.

Review about: Dish Network Satellite Tv Service.

I liked: Tv service in general.

I didn't like: Thieves, Unreasonable.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments