Dish Network just cannot figure out how to server their customers
I was a Dish Network customer for several years. I subscribed to pretty all their channels. I guess as of 2009, they changed one of their satellites for international channels. They contacted me to have one of my home dish changed to a newer dish. They sent a technician who basically said that he cannot install the new dish where the old one is installed. I told him he can install it by the chimney, but he refused to climb on the roof.
He told me I need to call the customer service to resolve the issue. I called and they said they will send another technician next week. The second one came and told me the same thing. I called the customer support again and they said they will send a technician who is a Dish Network employee. The third time, I heard the same story. Now, I got a call from their customer support. They told me that they will send a supervisor. The fourth time, supposedly supervisor came and told me the same exact story.
I told him to leave. I called the support and cancelled everything. They were surprise why I was cancelling the service and I was surprise how they treat a local customer.
I just don't understand how Dish Network can send 4 people to my house (each time giving me a 4 hour window to wait for them) and every one of them tells me the same thing. I can't imagine how much money they wasted and all they had to do is just talk to the first technician and understand the whole situation to come up with a better resolution.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tv Cable
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Public records found on the internet also Facebook and Instagram comments I screenshoted about the household name Publishers Clearing House! The blocked call screenshot indicates an app that I downloaded..."
- "I had a new dish system put in and their technician stole my 400$ wedding set out of my room that was in my jewelry box my husband bought me..."
- "Their website states that when you request a cash-out on your trade-in (70% cash from the credit), that it will take 4-6 weeks to process and send to you via..."
- "Purchased a used a travel trailer from Camping World in April of 2015. Bought in Albuqurque, NM, but that's another story. Bought an "extended warranty with the trailer. I was..."
- "The following letter is what I sent to the President of Gray Line Bus Tours... you guessed it... no reply, they obviously don't care about their customers. Dear Grayline Official: On June..."
- "I placed an order from Affordable Seating in late December. The goods were shipped later than promised and then the bar chairs arrived without seats, there were no table..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."