Dish Network just cannot figure out how to server their customers
I was a Dish Network customer for several years. I subscribed to pretty all their channels. I guess as of 2009, they changed one of their satellites for international channels. They contacted me to have one of my home dish changed to a newer dish. They sent a technician who basically said that he cannot install the new dish where the old one is installed. I told him he can install it by the chimney, but he refused to climb on the roof.
He told me I need to call the customer service to resolve the issue. I called and they said they will send another technician next week. The second one came and told me the same thing. I called the customer support again and they said they will send a technician who is a Dish Network employee. The third time, I heard the same story. Now, I got a call from their customer support. They told me that they will send a supervisor. The fourth time, supposedly supervisor came and told me the same exact story.
I told him to leave. I called the support and cancelled everything. They were surprise why I was cancelling the service and I was surprise how they treat a local customer.
I just don't understand how Dish Network can send 4 people to my house (each time giving me a 4 hour window to wait for them) and every one of them tells me the same thing. I can't imagine how much money they wasted and all they had to do is just talk to the first technician and understand the whole situation to come up with a better resolution.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tv Cable
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I called and setup service with them. They instantly took out the $136.98 out of my checking out. After a few appointment reschedules, I confirmed my technician arrival..."
- "I have paid rupees 3840 on 19.01.2015 for one year 320 per month ,but showing nine months only. While checking with you you are saying that someone called and changed...."
- "I had a tech come and install two more systems and the tech left a huge mess of wires hanging from my wall and ceiling. I couldn't close the door...."
- "Jeld Wen did not reply to several emails requesting assistance in locating replacement parts for their bifold doors. Multiple Emails were sent to Customer Service via the company website submission..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "Purchased a used a travel trailer from Camping World in April of 2015. Bought in Albuqurque, NM, but that's another story. Bought an "extended warranty with the trailer. I was..."
- "I placed an order from Affordable Seating in late December. The goods were shipped later than promised and then the bar chairs arrived without seats, there were no table..."
- "The following letter is what I sent to the President of Gray Line Bus Tours... you guessed it... no reply, they obviously don't care about their customers. Dear Grayline Official: On June..."