I was a Dish Network customer for several years. I subscribed to pretty all their channels. I guess as of 2009, they changed one of their satellites for international channels. They contacted me to have one of my home dish changed to a newer dish. They sent a technician who basically said that he cannot install the new dish where the old one is installed. I told him he can install it by the chimney, but he refused to climb on the roof.
He told me I need to call the customer service to resolve the issue. I called and they said they will send another technician next week. The second one came and told me the same thing. I called the customer support again and they said they will send a technician who is a Dish Network employee. The third time, I heard the same story. Now, I got a call from their customer support. They told me that they will send a supervisor. The fourth time, supposedly supervisor came and told me the same exact story.
I told him to leave. I called the support and cancelled everything. They were surprise why I was cancelling the service and I was surprise how they treat a local customer.
I just don't understand how Dish Network can send 4 people to my house (each time giving me a 4 hour window to wait for them) and every one of them tells me the same thing. I can't imagine how much money they wasted and all they had to do is just talk to the first technician and understand the whole situation to come up with a better resolution.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tv Cable
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I called and setup service with them. They instantly took out the $136.98 out of my checking out. After a few appointment reschedules, I confirmed my technician arrival..."
- "I was interested in the 2 year Dish Network contract. Unfortunately, I have had a negative experience in regards to identity theft therefore I don’t release my SS#. Instead..."
- "I signed up and won 30.00 in a bingo game, they then refused to pay it out asking for a deposit. I then did some research and found this site..."
- "I have gone through 3 of them, 1 large one and 2 small ones. My husband bought me the large one after I snapped the clasp on 2 small ones...."
- "The following letter is what I sent to the President of Gray Line Bus Tours... you guessed it... no reply, they obviously don't care about their customers. Dear Grayline Official: On June..."
- "Purchased a used a travel trailer from Camping World in April of 2015. Bought in Albuqurque, NM, but that's another story. Bought an "extended warranty with the trailer. I was..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "Soy consumidor de tecnología , y los productos son como en la descripción de la página web se indica. Llegan los productos en un paquete bien protegidos, y los..."