It all started with a mailer i received in august stating that I will be auto-enrolled back in to NBA League Pass since I had it last year. I immediately called to cancel this auto-renewal.

I was told by the customer service rep that I have been removed and not to worry I will not be charged. Fast Forward to November when i noticed that my Auto Pay was pulling more than the normal. I called you Customer Service Rep AGAIN. They apologized for the problem and said that they would remove me from the NBA League Pass and credit my account for the payments.

Now since I do not trust that you are an honorable company I checked my bill again and guess what i saw, another bill for NBA League Pass. I was once again reassured by your customer service rep that I will be credited and NBA League Pass will once again for the 3rd time be removed from my account. This is utter ridiculous. the worst part is that I was not giving the opportunity to speak with a supervisor, which I requested every time i called.

I was just told what the supervisor said.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Account.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 30, 2013.

Comments

MikeLDISH123
Conroe, Texas, United States #774153

duanegough,

It's a pleasure reaching out to you on the other site you've posted this on and I'll look forward to your response!