My son and his girlfriend said they needed me to pay a $20.charge for them to get dish network, because if i used a credit card to pay it, then they could get it without an installment fee.

I get on phone with dish and pay it, and then person tells me that they need my ss# for me to be responable for their equipment. I agree to be responable for the equipment and not the bill and tell them not to use my card again. I was'nt told anything about a 2 year contact and i never told them that someone else could sign a contact in my name. they install it where this girl lives, and she signed the contact.

3 months later i find out that they are moving and i call to tell dish that i need to send equipment back. they tell me that i owe them $350. for early cancellation fee and that i owe a bill for $572.51. I call and tell them that i didnt signup for the service and i never signed a contact with them, so how would i know about a bill or a or any of these fees?

they said that when i gave them my ss#, that was the contact, and i had to pay it or they would take it off my credit card. I went and got the equipment that i was responable for and sent it back to them.

I read no contact so i dont know what was on this.I just dont know what to do.

Review about: Dish Network Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Alicev412,

I came across your post and wanted to help you with that as I found the situation very interesting! In order for me to gain a full understanding and get it all sorted out for you, could you please email me the account number or phone number so I can pull it up? My email address is michael.lemar@dish.com and I'll look forward to discussing this further with you!