Update by user Jul 14, 2011

Wellhere we are in a new month and i still don\'t have any service with them i had try to talk to two others thier but got no where with them they don\'t even want to help even do they say they do it all lie with them you can\'t work with them it just the money even if you don\'t owe it to them i think that every body need to watch out with dishnet you will not be happy with them i wish i had better news to say they work it out but i don\'t. My next step is to file a suit on them in small claims court.

will let you all know the out come when it is over with. Good luck to all others that have them

Original review posted by user Jun 13, 2011

Back in April of 2011 i went to dish network for thier services they went on about what i can get and that it all would be free and hook me up to six rooms if i need that i told them that all i need was for four rooms to have service which tey said they could do for the install and it would still be free all i ask for was the small packagewhich was to be $24.99 per month plus tax i agree to that. well when they came to my home to start the install everything was ok at that time then when it was all done i was told that i had to pay for the install plus for a total of $160.00 so i did pay it so me and my wife could have TV Well here we are in june now and they shut off my service for now payment but i never was call about any now payment as they where to take it out of my checking account each month.

well that did not happen on thier part so i call them and was told by two of the rep that i would have to go to Walmart or Cvs to pay this bill plus also pay a service fee to them for makeing this payment.I told them that was wrong and that i should not have to do this and if you don't want my payment as per the way it was set up then i don't need your srevice she then told me that if i cancel i then would be charge $380.00 for canceling i told her no way well they did try to get it out of my bank account but it did not happen as i stop it at the bank and told my bank not to let any payment go to dish net work and not to let any money out of my account with out my ok as of today i still don't have any TV and they have not come to get thier items or boxs what every way you like to call it. So i do hope that others read this and don't go with them as they will lie to you for your business.

Comments

BeckiB@DISH

Hello! My name is Becki, with DISH Network. I would be happy to review your account and see what happened with your auto pay and assist you in any way possible. You can reach me via email at becki.barned@dishnetwork.com, Please include an accoutn or phone number in the email. Thank you!!!

Becki Barned