I canceled my dish network, and when the box came to return the equipment came inside was a flier asking me to come back.Well I had already had another company installed, and they gave me up to 30 days to cancel if I was not satisfied.

Well, I've had problems with the volume not getting loud enough to hear, as my wife is hard of hearing. So, I called Dish Network back and was told I had to go out and purchase my own receiver or wait three months before coming back. So much for we value your business.

After almost 3 years with Dish, This is how I'm treated.Oh yeah, they also charge $17.00 to return their equipment!!

Review about: Dish Network Receiver.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

505Cowboy,

I came across your post and wanted to inquire about it!Did you have a situation like this before?

If you did, it would be my pleasure to assist you in getting it straightened out.

I encourage you to email me your account number so I can take a look at what happened and see what I can do.My email address is michael.lemar@dish.com and I'll look forward to speaking with you!

DanB@Dish Network

Hello, this is Dan Busa with DISH Social Media. I'm sorry for any frustration the flyer we sent may have caused you. Unfortunately, after cancelling an account you cannot start with us as a new customer for 90 days. I will be more than happy to review your current options, please email me at: Daniel.Busa@DISH.com

Daniel Busa

Social Media Representative

DISH, LLC

Tuesday-Saturday 2:45-11:15 PM MST

505Cowboy

Hopefully you saved your tracking number also. They will claim that they didn't receive your equipment and charge you a non-returned equipment fee. They will wait approximately 2 months to bill you and hope that you lost they tracking number.

No offense but three years is really no time at all. Okay, you fulfilled your contract, and one more year. That's not much.