Coverage Area

We were loyal customers for years. Called to have our dish moved to our new house.

Tec came and hung it off a triangle Tripod. Stuck lags in the holes in the mud to hold it down. A JOKE! Wind blew it over that afternoon.

Called and had to reschedule another installation. Waited 2 weeks then the Tec called and rescheduled again. No service for a month now. Had to call to reschedule again.

At that time I was fed up and decided to cancel our subscription. After a 2 hour phone conference was supposed to be cancelled. Agreed to return the equipment which we did. About a month later a charge was made against our credit card.

We disputed the charge and our credit card company told us that was a famous trick for Dish Network and they receive the most complaints about that company. My credit card company gave me info I had any more problems. The charge was refunded and then I received a bill in the mail for more charged from DISH. I called DISH.

After 1 1/2 hrs of phone conference again and 3 account specialists later I found out we still owed for half a month before we moved and the 2 weeks we had service. WOW! REALLY! Also found out we were being charged for an additional receiver since 2012 we never had but when asked to refund that back OH NO!

we can't do that because it shows it was installed although we never knew it and were paying for it the whole time. The first technician that came never found it either but never reported we didn't have it. Good Luck trying to be reasonable with that company. They won't listen to your side at all.

In the end they said they would refund half but the remainder of the bill I still owed. I cancelled in October and just got a bill from them this month. WOW! A SCAM!

"BEWARE" Don't do business with a company like that. You will loose!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and totally unprofessional. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dish network receiver and associated monetary loss in the amount of $250. Dish Network needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dish network receiver in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dish Network.

Comments