Hi,

I was scammed last week by the dish network loyal rewards scammers. They called me just 5 minutes after I enquired about package upgrade from the 1-800-333-3474 dish network num.The weirdest thing is the phone displayed the same num 1-800-333-3474 only when those scammers called. Above that they already knew my pincode. But my foolishness was that the agent asked me to call him at the direct line he has for billing dept 18003514134 and gave the cash voucher num to him.I should have verified this num too. (The first day when they called I ha made sure to verify the num they were using is legit.)

Today when I called to enquire about the balance showing on my dish a/c I found out it was a scam. The scammer had the guts to laugh out loud and tell my husband that they rip people thru this scam and is not afraid of us filing a complaint. That we can't harm him. He even admitted that the dish agents got their 'share' of money !!!

So three points to be noted are

* they called me immediately after my call to the legit dish num

* They already had all my account info and addressed me by my name on account.

* They admitted that dish agents got their share.

I have filed a police complaint against Dish network and the scammers

I am ready to file a law suit

Review about: Dish Network Account.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #643407

This happened with me too.Dish network gave me credit for all the charges due to added channels and waived off the credits.

but they left me to dark; asked to call the police station.

they are not committing on stopping these

Extremely frustrated.Lost $ 573

DanB@Dish Network
Aurora, Colorado, United States #626051

I'm sorry for the frustration this has caused you. We are working to put a stop to these third party scams. In order to gather more information on this I would like you to e-mail me at:Daniel.Busa@DISH.com

They tried to scam me but it seemd very strange to me so I called Dish direct and inquire about the promostion that was offered by this scammers.Dish denied having such promotion.

My Dish account was compromised because they reset my password and Dish alerted me via email that my password was reset.

I had them delete my online account profile.I have given all the information to Dish and lets hope for that they can find this scammers.

Fremont, California, United States #607478

I was scammed as well.

Called Dish Netowrk. No help at all. Worst Customer service experience.

Waiting to cancel DISH once the contract ends (six months).

No need for anyone to e-mail anyone at Dish who "tries" to help. I have gone that path.

Waste of time. Dish is of no help. Worst run company.

Cannot keep our Accounts private.

crishi

I am also a victim of dishnetwork scam. In this scam dishnetwork is part of it I called dishnetwork and had asked them they told me that he is our retailer and retlairs have this kind of promotions. now they want to walk away from there wrong doings.

it is a inside job

Mike.H_DISH
Aurora, Colorado, United States #601879

Hi my name is Mike Houston a Social Media Representative at DISH.What's happened to you is unacceptable and against company policy.

Let me see if there is anything we can do to help.Would you please e-mail me at: micahel.houston@dish.com for further assistance?

to Mike.H_DISH Pleasanton, California, United States #602098

We keep getting harassed by these people as well.I had filed a complaint with the I3C.

I don't know how these scammers get away with this.Dish should send out information about how to protect customers from scammers.

MikeLDISH123
to Happened to me too Aurora, Colorado, United States #645903

Happened to me too,

I can understand how aggravating this is and would be more than happy to help you get this taken care of. Please email me, if you could, your account number or phone number so I can look into this and further assist you. My email address is michael.lemar@dish.com and I hope to hear from you!