I cant see .How the state of Nevada let Dish network.work there.Dish network are out ripping consumers , right and left.They want any other company,carry thier programing,this means they dont have any competetion.

Consumers are stuck with them like me cant go any where. There price is redicouless and they are on the rise almost each month. Their customer services is Below zero.I ask myself the question where is their CEO .May be he is out training his people how to continue to ripp people off. Or he is vacationing 24/7.

On our hard earn money where his company ripped us with. I want an answer from you.Mr CEO.

There will come the time when your company will fold.for treating people badly.Dont you forget that.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

BeckiB@DISH
Aurora, Colorado, United States #625458

I am sorry to see that you are not having a good experience with your DISH services and I would be happy to assist you. Please send me an email at becki.barned@dish.com detailing your concerns. Thank you!

Becki Barned

DISH Internet Response Team

San Jose, California, United States #620641

What?

Dish Network - Review in Television/ Radio category from Richardson, Texas Dish Network "Dish network killed my puppy. I live on a dead end drive with no trespassing signs posted around my property. Today a few minutes after I let my puppy out to..." Read more Dish Network lies, overcharges, shoddy customer service Dish Network "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..." Read more So Dish Network now has algorithms to figure out your nationality! Dish Network "Yup, just opened my mailbox to pull out a letter with Polish writing all over it, offering Polish programming for $20 for 12 months, from what I can gather. ..." Read more Dish Network - Account Review from Muscat, Masqat Dish Network "I have paid rupees 3840 on 19.01.2015 for one year 320 per month ,but showing nine months only. While checking with you you are saying that someone called and changed...." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more North American Van Lines - Refund on extra charge and service not render. North American Van Lines "I booked our move thru NorthAmerican Van line thru your Beltmann Group for July 14, 2017 from Keasbey NJ to Fort Myers Fl.. At the time that the estimate was..." Read more CarMax, not a reputable Used Car experience Carmax "Carmax is a J.O.K.E. ! Went in Thursday to get an appraisal on my sons car, came back as an ok offer. His grandfather said go ahead and look on..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more