Please forward this complaint to a decision maker at Dish Network: I am really disappointed with Dish Network decision.I called to see the options of lowering my monthly bill.

I was more interested in the just the local channels. I was told that it was not possible. After talking to a customer service person, specialist and a floor supervisor. I was told that the best solution would be to get the silver package.

The package was $ 29.99 but for loyalty I will be given it for $24.99 for six months. Which I thought was a little less so I was given the price freeze for 1 year. I thanked them for the great solution. I also had a extra channel # 808 (B4U) which I confirmed that it will stay.

I was assured that yes this is not a problem. After the change that happened in 5 minutes, now I am looking for my 808 channel but can not find. I have called and talked to 4 people after that at length. Each one is recommended that It is not longer available.

If I need it then I need to spend for the package of $ 40 or more. This channel 808 was not part of the conversation at all. I think you guys are fleecing the public with your unethical tactics. I have called to lesson my bill and your (car salesman type) people are skinning me for more money.

This is appalling. You all did not leave me a choice but to cancel my service. I have had Dish network for more then 10 years off and on. This is disgusting but you all did not leave me a choice.

I was not treated like a customer but was treated very rudely. I am certain that the last four people that talked to me have no interest in treating the customer with dignity. They have to be extremely dangerous to your company and interest. I did not call Dish to cancel my account.

Amazingly thank you to your last four employees I was able to say Dish Network Good Bye.

Too bad if you keep losing customer in this manner.May be you will not realize it now but one day reality will be telling you the truth to how to be honest in doing business with a customer.

Review about: Dish Network Account.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

DISH NETWORK. MAKING EXTRA MON,

I apologize it took so long for me to see your response on here. I still have not received your email. I understand that you are upset about not receiving a response to your first email and I apologize that you feel we are not here to assist you. I can assure you if you allow us the opportunity to assist you we will make every effort to respond to your email or concern as quickly as possible. I encourage you to try sending your email again to us so we can assist you. Once we receive your email we will look at all options available for your concern. Please email me again and I will be sure to review your account with you.

Alicia.Brink@dishnetwork.com

I did sent email to both of you and a phone number in it.Obviously you all must have deleted it.

Its OK. I do see how it works.

An email posted on this website showing to other readers that you care and out there to assist.In my case it did not happen.

Dish network. Making extra mon,

I apologize that you feel we are not here to assist you. We make every effort to respond to your email or concern as quickly as possible, if you have not received an update on your concern please feel free to email me again and I will be sure to review your account with you.

Des Plaines, Illinois, United States #241321

TO: Alicia.Brink@DISHNetwork.com & kimberly.escobar@dishnetwork.com

Both of ladies contacted me in an email and also on this page to assist. I have sent a email with my phone number and email address. None of you have attempted to contact in any way. This proves to show that the regular CSR's are not customer friendly but even the alleged management (Both Ladies) do not give a ***.

Guys and Gals, please take note. Dish network is not out there to give you excellent service but to take money with their erroneous ways. I am totally disgusted. Shame of you ladies. Your non-action reflect Dish Network in a bad way.

The problem is Dish Network doesn't give a *** about their customers.They cancel channels collect fees and say we can change channels any time without notice.

If we make a change to our service we have to sign up for another 2 years. They are the worst.

Don't bother writing any of the executives either they simply give the same canned response you get from the agents.Basically it's we do what we want and you have no options.

Hi, this is Alicia Brink.I'm with the Executive Offices of DISH Network.

I apologize about the confusion and the level of service you received. I know it is frustrating that when you need to lower your bill that this may result in some of your favorite channels being removed. We make every effort to try and work with customers to come up with a resolution. It seems that the only way to keep the channels you wanted was to keep your current package.

I understand that there was a large price difference between the two packages, and when this is the case it can be very devastating. If email me with your Name, phone number, and account number I can look at your account and see what we can do for you as a loyal customer. Please email me at Alicia.Brink@DISHNetwork.com.

If you have any other questions or concerns please let us know.Thank you for your patience.