I got several calls (sometimes 3-4 times a day) that said I could pay my Dish Network bill by buying a green dot money pak card.I went to cvs and bought one for the amont they gave me.

Then I gave them my card number and they said that i was all set. Last week dish network called asking for money because they didn't get it. I tried the 1-800- no. that was given for the moneypak transfer and it keeps getting disconnected.

This is terrible. What a fraud? The people who called had all my details - credit card no., the channels we order, the monthly bills. I have tried calling the number back and they keep disconnecting my calls.

Moneypak says it cannot disclose the information of whom it was paid to and the dispute settlement will take 10 days.

What a hassle?it seems that the headache is not worth trying to save the money.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

DanB@Dish Network

Hello, this is Dan Busa with DISH Social Media.I'm sorry to hear that you had trouble making a moneypak payment.

While I do hope this has been resolved by now I will be more than happy to look into this issue for you if it has not been taken care of.Please feel free to email me at:Daniel.Busa@DISH.com

Dish Network - Tv Service Review Dish Network "No television reception here at home. Got Dish TV. Had to pay $20 extra for local service. $69 a month. Now increased to $30 a month. No service for weeks,..." Read more Dish Network - Tv Service Review from Detroit, Michigan Dish Network "The worst service ever. My hopper is always burning through hard drives. When I call, it's the same 45 minute conversation. Unplug it. We will shoot a signal. It never..." Read more Dish Network - Review in Television/ Radio category from Richardson, Texas Dish Network "Dish network killed my puppy. I live on a dead end drive with no trespassing signs posted around my property. Today a few minutes after I let my puppy out to..." Read more Dish Network - Dish Scam Dish Network "I received a letter from Dish for $39.99 a month plus 1 free flex pack (additional channels) and a $200 pre-pd card for new and former customers. After setting everything..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more