I got several calls (sometimes 3-4 times a day) that said I could pay my Dish Network bill by buying a green dot money pak card.I went to cvs and bought one for the amont they gave me.

Then I gave them my card number and they said that i was all set. Last week dish network called asking for money because they didn't get it. I tried the 1-800- no. that was given for the moneypak transfer and it keeps getting disconnected.

This is terrible. What a fraud? The people who called had all my details - credit card no., the channels we order, the monthly bills. I have tried calling the number back and they keep disconnecting my calls.

Moneypak says it cannot disclose the information of whom it was paid to and the dispute settlement will take 10 days.

What a hassle?it seems that the headache is not worth trying to save the money.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

DanB@Dish Network

Hello, this is Dan Busa with DISH Social Media.I'm sorry to hear that you had trouble making a moneypak payment.

While I do hope this has been resolved by now I will be more than happy to look into this issue for you if it has not been taken care of.Please feel free to email me at:Daniel.Busa@DISH.com