Sneads Ferry, North Carolina

I started receiving services from Dish Network like 2 months ago.I knew I would be moving and asked the charge.

The man says 15 dollars. I am now moved in my new home and just called to switch my dish to here. They tell me the charge is 102 dollars and some odd change. All the supervisor could offer was a movie channel for a month and 40 dollars off?

I was planning on 15 and now can't get services switched for two more weeks!! Bologna. I am very disappointed in their customer service skills and will NOT be renewing my contract. I am also stuck paying this months bill even though i cant do anything but watch a black screen.

This VERY dumb.

They need to get their priorities straight and start worrying about customer satisfaction and not conning people into 24 month contracts.I recommend not even bothering with them.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Yes. They sent me through to the "loyalty department" and they setup for 15.

Did Dish get the problem fixed???

Hello! This is Dan Bus with DISH Network customer support. I will be happy to look into your situation and apologize for the experience you've had so far. The last thing we want is to start off on wrong foot with you please email me so that I can see what can be done! My e-mail is: Daniel.Busa@DISHNetwork

Daniel Busa