I have been a Dish Network customer since March. Initially it was a great deal, I received a bundle pack through Windstream. Only going this route due to the horrible reviews for the local cable company. Since being a customer, my television has been out 128 times. Not counting the numerous times where I have to get up and unplug the receiver wait, then plug it back in.

I call to complain about this and I get an automated message "We are experiencing a signal problem in your area. We are working to get this resolved as soon as possible." I press 0 to go to customer service. I get the recording again. I press 0, then I am disconnected. Usually by this time I have been on the phone close to 20 minutes. The signal has come back most of the time at this point. So I end up hanging up.

I can never get anyone to answer when I call, if a dog barks down the street I lose signal. I regret I signed this agreement with DISH as I am stuck now for a year and a half. I wouldn't be so upset if I was paying 1/2 of what I am paying. Yet I am promised great programming, I pay a price for it, yet I get less than subsatisfactory programming.

DISH Network you are a brilliant group of SCAM Artists! I cannot wait until my contract is up.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

I Have Just To Post This On Facebook There Someone There That Got The Almost Same Service.