My experience with Dish Network has been a nightmare. First of all, they damaged my brand new house by not installing my dish in the correct location of my satellite prewire and it must be moved.

Then, they proceeded to fasten a big black cable across my media room drilling fastener holes in my brand new drywall after it had already been explained to them that the cable should run through the chase behind the wall that had been pre-installed. The tech left without completing the job and had to call his supervisor and damage department. They came out a few days later to access the situation, but have not yet corrected it and have left me hanging. I was on the phone with Dish for over an hour today trying to get this resolved and they had no record of anything because evidently a satellite office was handling my order.

They then had me open a secondary claim with their office. They transferred me at least 7 times. At this point I just want away from Dish, but they will not even discuss letting me cancel my contract without paying the $500 termination fee (on top of the $200 I already paid). I think this is absolutely ridiculous and by far the worst place I have ever done business with!

To top it off, I get home that night to find a letter stating that they will not be making any repairs/corrections and the case is closed. WHAT!?!?!

Comments

MikeDISH
Denver, Colorado, United States #638990

Hi my name is Mike Houston a Social Media Representative at DISH. I do understand you’re frustration with this and I am happy to help you today. When there is a Damages Claim, we will send out a representative to check the damages and we will inform the customer of the findings. In the letter you received, did it explain why there would be no repairs? Would you please e-mail with the phone number on the account to further assist you? My e-mail is Michael.houston@dish.com

Thanks