Only wanted information on price an package.You are connected to someone (in my case ALICE) Very nice, asked about were I came from.Said, Oh I have always wanted to go there, blah blah.

I like a fool gave my SS#, credit card and date of birth. After a long speel (these employees should be actioneers) got nothing I wanted.the cost just keeps adding up. it is all so confusing! As I finally , (after many questions and a whole lot of blabla, if I did not call the # and give my new account # the service guy would be t my house on the date they gave me.

I never gave Alice permission to follow through on insalation. I called a # I found , and cancelled my ACCOUNT.My Account, Really!!??? Just trying to get prices. The lady I spoke to, after 20 min hold, tryed to give me some really good deal if I contuined with insalation.

My time , which I treasure, what a F waste. Do not bother with Dish.I would rather no have any service!

and to post pissed reviews, you must read another bunch of time consuming ***.By the way I do Not Agree

Review about: Dish Network Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments