Lincroft, New Jersey

24 month commitment was 12 months @ $25/month, 2nd 12 months @$35/month, with taxes it ends up @ $31 & $46 respectively.

6 months into committment they started overbilling $5/ month @ $36/month.After questioning they credited overbilling.

Unknown to me they gave a 12 month credit which started the over billing again @ 18 months. I kept paying the$46 I was obligated to until the end of the committment & cancelled the service. After mailing back their equipment @ my expense to avoid additional charges they started calling my home & cell phone within 2 weeks every 2 days at least once a day with a recorded message about the bogus overcharges + late penalties.

This has been going on for 4 weeks.I have already complained to the Do Not Call registry & will continue to expose the poor business practices of Dish Network

Review about: Dish Network Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

TommyF@DISH

Anonymous,

I apologize for any frustration experienced on this. I would be happy to review this and provide further assistance.

I hope everything has been resolved for you, but if not, since it is account sensitive, I would need you to send me an email to thomas.faust@dish.com with the account or phone #.

Tommy Faust