1.8
Coverage Area

Loyal customer for 4 years. Changed packages which required equipment return.

Was told box for return was being sent. 2 weeks later no box. Called back to say no box as of yet. Told another box would be sent.

Box arrives on Thursday, notice when arrive from work in evening. Going to take box to UPS first thing Monday morning. Saturday arrive home in evening from work to find service shut off. Check bank account.

Monthly bill was withdrawn Saturday AM, so service had been paid. Called customer service and spoke to woman I could barely understand. Was told service was suspended pending equipment return. I told them I would send first thing Monday morning because I just received box.

Asked why take payment for service at same time suspending service. Seems very unethical. Asked to speak to manager. Manager basically said same thing as representative but added take box to UPS on Monday morning, call with tracking number, services would be restored and account would be credited amount of time service suspended.

First thing Monday morning returned device via UPS, got tracking number, called to give tracking number to get service turned on. Was told by representative services would not be returned until they received the device. Protested this and was told by representative (which I could barely understand) that I needed to learn to return things in a timely manner. Asked to speak to manager.

Representative refused my request many times while continuing an unprofessional lecture. After sometime of arguing and threats to close my service representative finally relented and placed me on hold for a manager. 25 minutes later a Manger picks up the line only to pipe the same smoke up my butt, in a fairly polite manner. At which time I was now being told my account will be credited all time that is suspended until the receiving of device.

Am I suppose to believe them? After the many different stories. They have their device on the way, they have my money and I have zip, zero nada but another promise for ones who have already lied. 4 years a loyal customer this is how they handle issues.

Spend your hard earned money elsewhere. This company doesn't get it.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Comments