3.1

I finally got my issues resolved.I corresponded via email with Dish and got nowhere for months, but after posting here out of the blue my promotional debit card arrived in the mail.

I then followed up with a call to customer service. The rep was very helpful. The sign-up promo also included free Netflix for 1 year. Since I already had Netflix I was told by the original sales rep that I would receive a code about a month after signing up which would allow me to receive a credit against my Netflix bill.

During the time I went back & forth on email getting nowhere the Netflix promo expired, so Dish couldn't submit a credit to Netflix. However, the rep was able to give me a credit against my monthly Dish fee to equal the Netflix promo savings, making me whole.

Bottom line - don't bother emailing Dish service.Call the service line and it's a much better experience.

This person wrote the review because of "call center service resolved problem" of dish network customer care from Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments