Dish raise my rate $5.00 a month and said we cannot notify every customer ahead of time.They also are giving free movie programing for a year, but if you do not want the "free programing" you can get a $5.00 credit on you bill?

Just notify me and tell me its for this programing. They cannot even put a notification in the bill telling me that the rate is going up because "the computer does the billing". I wish the CSR would take ownership of the actions that the company takes.

If I am such a loyal customer be honest with me.Total slimy

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

To all you Dish network customers.Dish network is a hugh ripoff.They lead their customer's to believe that they are so much cheaper than any of the other network companies.Then look what they do.They underhanderly raise their price's without the common effort to notify their customer's.Then they lie on the USPS and Try to make everyone believe that the USPS lost everyone's notice of the increase in their package's.At lease DIRECTV is up front with their package increase's.So now tell me who?Is the better company as far as honesty.This is why i would never leave DIRECTV for DISH NETWORK.Dish NETWORK SUCK'S.BIG TIME.

Sacramento, California, United States #596911

They've done it again.Raised the prices without notifying customers and forcing them to pay extortion until their 24 month contract expires.

Last time they did this it resulted in a class action settlement.

How do they expect to get away with it again?Any trial lawyers out there listening?

It says "Price guarantee until (fill in the date)".That does NOT say $15 off of the current rate.

That says GUARANTEE. Period. We were given this GUARANTEE but our rates increased anyways. Dish's response?

Tough cookies.

We were lied to and this is what we get.No thanks Dish.

You can leave them, They suck,

I understand your concern with our programming and monthly cost. Netflix is good for movies and some TV shows, however DISH would still be a great alternative for your basic TV needs such as; sports, cartoons, TV series, specials, music, and more. The programming we provide is owned by other companies, and our prices are based on what we must pay those companies. Though costs can change when contracts are renegotiated, we work hard to keep them as low as possible.

We continue to offer the lowest everyday price in the pay-TV industry, saving our customers money every month as compared to our competitors!

What sets us apart is that we are also taking two unprecedented actions by giving customers 1) a price freeze on all DISH America and America's Top packages (excluding AEP) until 2013 and 2) 12 months of premium programming at no charge! None of our competitors can say anything like that!

If you need any further assistance please feel free to email me.

Alicia.Brink@dishnetwork.com

We quit the overpriced, ad-ridden *** on satellite TV over two years ago.

Netflix is super cheap, we watch what we choose to watch and no ads!

Read,

I understand the confusion regarding price changes. We do actually provide this information to our customers very similar as DirecTV does. We bill in advance so when a customer receives their bill they have several weeks to make changes that will apply before the price changes take effect. When a customer makes changes there account will be credited/charged for the changes starting from that date. We send customers bills and notices via; mail, email, and bills. I understand you are happy with your current provider however we are proud to remain the lowest all digital pay TV provider. It is great to get the same service, programming, get great customers service at a lower price. If you or anyone else has any questions regarding this or anything else feel free to email me.

Alicia.Brink@dishnetwork.com

I read every thing before I put my name on that line..Yes no matter who you get pay tv from there must be a 30 day note to let us all know about a rate of 2.00 bucks or more..

I get my my info on all the news about the folks I get pay tv from through email, letters in the mail, and on the info chann. they offer.. this way i don't miss a beat of a rate hike.

The person that told you dish network is unable to tell people of a rate is bull ***..I'm glad to have my pay-tv with direct tv

Hi, this is Alicia Brink. I am with DISH Network. I understand your frustrations. As 02/01, the price of all American and Latin basic package prices were increased by $5.00.

When you signed up you were not locked into a price, you were given a promotion for a certain amount of months for example $15.00 off for 12 months. If the price increases you would still receive the $15.00 off but it will be off the new amount.

As far as the "DirecTV" rep on here. I understand they are trying to take make a sale but keep in mind they go through prices increases every year as well and you must pay them even if you are in a contract with them. They will require you sign a two year agreement with them. The difference between them and us is 2 things; one we continue to offer the lowest everyday price in the pay-TV industry, saving our customers money every month as compared to our competitors, and two, we are doing a price freeze on all DISH America and America's Top packages (excluding AEP) until 2013. The 12 months of premium programming at "no charge" for our 30th anniversary was a gift and not to be confused with our programming price increase. None of our competitors can say anything like that!

If you need any further assistance...

Alicia Brink

Executive Offices Of DISH Network

Alicia.Brink@DISHNetwork.com

I called Dish network..Told the guy no sales pitch I just questions about packages and the ind.

ch. package 5 more ch for 7.00.. first guy had no clue.. he got a manager on the phone..

manager told what the chan. where.. he asked if i want to get set up told him not right now..

need to do more home work on this..guy was vary, vary pushy thumbs down with dish for they treat the the the person on the other end of the phone..

JBrownDirecTV. I work for Dish in the call center out of somewherecity, somewherestate. We have one call center in the phillipenes, it's mainly for overflow. I don't like Dish Network, I'm not defending them only telling the truth. And the truth is Direct TV is a bunch of lieing, slandering ***.

"What dish isn't?"

We lie, like every other company. But we aren't facing a class action lawsuit for it, like you guys are.