1.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

My whole experience was horrible from the day I set my account they over change me for and extra box, installation didn't work and even when they have a service agreement police 1. LIMITED WARRANTY.

DNSLLC hereby warrants to Customer that the Services shall be free from defects in workmanship for a period of sixty (60) days following the Service Date. In the

event that Customer (i) notifies DNSLLC of a defect in workmanship in the Services within sixty (60) days following the Service Date and (ii) DNSLLC confirms the existence of such defect of workmanship, then DNSLLC will, at its option, either correct such defect in workmanship or refund the amount, if any, paid by Customer to DNSLLC for the defective Services. The limited warranty described in this Section 1: (a) does not apply to any defects resulting, in whole or in part, from Customer’s acts or omissions (including, without limitation, Customer’s abuse or misuse any of products, devices or equipment); (b) does not apply to any Equipment (including, without limitation, any defects in the Equipment); and (c) is non-transferrable.

Installation was bad the box didn't work when didn't have service no even one day when I was for my refund like it says in the limited warranty they dined it and told don't have a refund policy and want me to get another box and wait more time for it and won't give me the option of refund but they want to charge me $20 pot every month for 48 month when I didn't even have one day of services. Is so unfair, so bad you better get an antenna watch tv for free than dealing with people wit poor skill for costumer services and don't do what their legal papers said. Don't get Dish you will regret.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Receiver Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 17, 2016.

Comments