I was told I was getting HD for life. And when they hooked up my dvrs.

None of them where HD. I then called and was on the phone for 2hrs arguing about not having HD. They told me I had to pay $250 more to receive a hd dvr. Finally they gave me a HD receiver but with no Dvr with it.

Still very unhappy. Was told i would get HBO, Showtime, etc free for 3 months. Didnt get tht either! Im very disappointed.

Very!! I should of stayed with other cable company. Now I have no HD in my room. But i have a dvr and now will have HD in living room but no dvr.

It took 2hrs to get this.

And nothing I was told when I first set this up to get. Im now locked in with Dish network for 24 months!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Comments

MikeLDISH123
Littleton, Colorado, United States #954917

anonymous,

Please email me your account number and four-digit PIN at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can review your information and see what's going on with that. I'll be happy to look into any and all options.