1.8

I have been an extremely loyal customer with Dish for years. We have had several issues with their equipment not working correctly.I am in the IT business.We call "customer service",and after requesting,numerous time,to speak with someone that speaks English,they are reading from a book,expecting me to go through the same mundane things over and over and over.I tell them that I have done all of the checks,numerous times myself,and the receiver is bad.They still insist that we do these idiotic checks that have been performed numerous times and have eliminated the problem.I am telling them all along that it is s bad receiver!!!

I have even had a representative have the audacity to say that I just want a new,updated receiver!!!! I just want the *** thing to work!!

Anyway,after holding on and speaking to a "supervisor" which,by the way, is also reading from a manual,and over an hour on the phone,they send out another receiver.This has happened 3 times,now this receiver or software in the receiver is going bad again.I am so fed up with Dish!!!

Not to mention,the attitude they take with my wife m,then I get on the phone and explain things,and they realize that I know twice as much as they do,and they conclude the receiver is bad!!!

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE ABD I HAVE BEEN PAYING OVER $175.00 A MONTH FOR YEARS!!!

Now today,after paying my bill ON AN RXTREMELY TIGHT ON TIME BASIS,AGAIN,FOR YEARS,A SCREEN COMES UP ON MY TEKEVSION THST MY SERVICE WILL BE INTERRUPTED WITHIN 48 HOURS!!!!

I CALL THEM AND IT IS IVER $18.00 TGST I DID NOT KNOW THAT I EVEN OWED.THEY SAID THE $18 IS PAST DUE,AND,OF COURSE,THEY STE APOLOGIZING PROFUSELY!!

TI END THIS COMPLAINT I PAID THE $18 PLUS MY CURRENT BILL TO GE THEM OFF OF MY BACK!!!

THE POINT BEING,AND THEY AGREED,IT NEVER SHOULD GAVE GOTTEN TO THIS POINT,ESPECIALLY OVER SUCH A MINISCULE AMOUNT OF MONEY LIKE $18.!!

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ALMOST TO THE POINT IF BEING NON EXISTENT AND IF YOU WILL NOTICE,DISH IS MORE CONCERNED ABOUT GETTING NEW CUSTOMERS,THAN THEY STE ABOUT KEEPING THE GOID ONRS THEY HAVE NOW.

UNFORTUNEATELY,I LIVE IN THE COUNTRY AND I CANNOT GET CHARTER IR ANY TYPE OF CABLE.BUT,IF IT WERE AVAILABLE I WOULD DEFINITELY GET RID OF DISH.

I COULD FILL UP A COMPLETE PAGE ABOUT THEIR INSTALLSTION AS WELL.BUT I WILL NOT.I WILL SAY,I HAVE 2 HOPPERS AND 4 JOEYS SND AT EACH LICATION,THEY DRILKED HOLES IN MY HARDWOID FLOORS AND STUCK CABLE THROUGH THE FLOOR,AND IF CURSE I EAS NOT HERE WHEN THEY DID THIS IR THST DEFINITELY WIULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED.

A QUICK SUMMMARY-LAZY AND INEPT INSTALLERS,TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE,IF YOU CAN GET SOMEONE THAT YOU CAN UNDERSTAND,AND NO ONE KNOWS EHAT THE THER IS DOING AT ST THIS "COMPANY."

I WILL GIVE THEM ZERO STARS IN EVERY CATEGORY!

They will not send me s survey because they only want good reviews!

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of dish network receiver from Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

hmcmarki

We have had so many complaints from our customers.

If you are having any issues with Direct Tv/Dish/Xfinity please give me a call at 801-210-9034. I most likely will answer right away, if not- leave a voice mail and I will get back to you ASAP.

I will find a way to solve your problem.

I'm an account manager so I take my customers complaints very seriously.

If you are experiencing and issue with billing, technical support, ect.

I can help you out. Or if you are just unhappy and looking for another service provider I can also help with that as well.

Tv Account Manager,

Marki If you prefer e-mail you can contact me at: Markilnixon@gmail.com