Coverage Area
Style and Design

If I could give zero stars I would. DO NOT GET DISH!!! I signed a 2 year contract with them and called today which is now 2 years later to see what the final day was. They told me I had another 2 years left.

I called them a year ago because my equipment wasn't working for the tv and the sales rep said I would get a better deal if I went ahead and got the hopper and would also receive a 15$ a month discount. So I had the cable guy install the new equipment. He had me sign a paper that he said was for the equipment. In the fine print I had just signed another 2 year contract with them that I had no idea I was signing!

I asked for that contract and they said I had to wait over a week to receive it. They said they had a recording of me saying I was fine with another 2 year contract as well, but they magically could not play the recording or send me the transcript.

I now have to pay a 400$ cancellation fee for not keeping the "new" contract that I was completely unaware of.

When you call to resolve issues with them you will get "I'm sorry " and "I understand." They do not care!!!

Also, every month my bill was different and channels that I originally signed up for would be gone because they were in disputes with other companies carrying those channels. They broke their contract by taking away channels that I payed for.

This company will steal your money!!! Do not use them!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Receiver.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 30, 2016.

Comments

Not a single contract guarantees channels, with Dish or any provider... Kind of kills that argument.