Been loyal customer never been late for my bill. I had major abdominal surgery and can not do anything.

My receiver dies just keeps cycling starting up. Called customer service we will send you a reciever well this was on a thursday I won't get reciever for three days which means wont get it till tuesday. So when I do get ut I cant install it cant lift it. So they say if you cant get it installed then we will send out a repairman so another wait.

So I am about fed up. Oh and did I mention this reciever covers my main tv and my bedroom tv. So I am bored to death all thus time.

Read two books and puzzles galore. Just frustrated.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Comments

DISH_Answers
Littleton, Colorado, United States #995003

Hey there. I understand this can be a frustrating process for someone in your situation.

We'd be happy to look into your issue further.

Please send us an email at socialmedia@dish.com to assist you in full. Thank you!

Christopher Sagal