I ordered DISH Network last Thursday, choosing them over a competitor because they said they could have the Internet I needed for online classes installed on Tuesday.The technician came and spent 8 hours on an install (the house is a 700 sq.

ft modular...so not a mansion here folks) but found the Internet receiver was broken and he needed to go to office for a new one. He said he would be back the next day but his office would not let him, stating he had other obligations. He called to notify me and said it would be Thursday for certain but when no one showed up I called the 1-866# to find out what was going on. I was told that they could not turn on the TV part of the install until the Internet was finished, but they had other NEW installations so would not be able to get back to my house until a WHOLE WEEK LATER!!!

I asked why new installs would take priority over a job left unfinished due to faulty equipment and the supervisor said "their hands were tied". I asked if they would be willing to extend a credit for the inconvenience and was told they were unable to. Basically, I no longer mattered in their minds.

I told them to give me a refund and come get their equipment.I HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!!

Review about: Dish Network Receiver.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

DanB@Dish Network

LoMai, I'm sorry to hear that your installation was never completed. I can only imagine how frustrated this must have made you feel. Furthermore, I'm sorry to hear that we lost you as a customer. On a typical installation, if a part is not present or the one that is brought out is faulty, the technician will generally either have the part brought to him or will pick one up from the shop and return to install it the same day. I'm not sure why our standard practice wasn't followed in this case and I apologize for the trouble. If you need any further assistance regarding your account please email me at: Daniel.Busa@DISH.com

Daniel Busa