1.4
Coverage Area

13 months ago I switched from Directv to Dishtv. It was a terrible decision!

I hate their controller and the fact that you have to switch modes if you have two tv's or more and someone wants to watch something else when you're recording on the main tv. Also, God help you if you decide on the spur of the moment that you want to record two programs at the same time, or even just record one and watch another. It isn't going to happen. You're forced to watch the program you decided to record or nothing at all.

I also lose signal at the smallest breeze. I very seldom lost signal with Directv, even during storms, and only for shirt times. I can't wait until I can get rid of Dish!

It's been a long 13 months and I still have 11 to go. Groan!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Comments

You could always avoid the mode features by doing what DTV requires, and paying more. Dish has the hopper which is a whole home DVR, and will give you 3 tuners to watch, rather than two.

You could avoid the whole mode issue with a Hopper. Just like you can avoid the issues with DTVs whole home dvr. Catch is, for both companies, they cost more.