3.5
Coverage Area

I canceled my service with dish network in 2014 and I canceled authorized redraw from my account also. I had paid an extra month payment at this time , which I never got credit for.

They sent a box for me to return their equipment, they had an obsolete list in the box. I thought that this equipment was on the list so I did not return the equipment. Just found out this week that they wanted them back.

Reinforced no authorization to remove money from my account via e-mail. yes they did it anyway leaving me $1.67 in my account.Equipment is in the mail.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I liked: Quick installation.

I didn't like: Repeat shows, Not enough variety, Too many infomation commercials, Loss of fox news programing, Breech of contract.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 27, 2015.

Comments

Mesa, Arizona, United States #951949

Autopay and autodraft are two seperate things. When you leased the equipment, you used a qualifying CC giving them permission to withdraw funds from that account for any unreturned equipment fees and early termination fees.

You had to sign an agreement agreeing to this in order to become a customer, or receive upgraded equipment. You did authorize this, whether you agree with it or not.