On 12/14, I contacted DISH Network to try to reduce my mother-in-laws DISH Network bill.I was quoted one package price and told them I needed to check with my mother-in-law to confirm that she wanted to accept it.

The DISH representative indicated that he would document the offer and all I needed to do is call back to receive it. When I called back (within 1 hour of receiving the offer) I was told that DISH could not honor that offer.

They had recorded the message/original offer and acknowledged that the offer was made to me.This is a clear case of bait and switch and I will never recommend DISH network to any friend and/or relative.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network and dish network satellite tv service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments